Author: Kmitʹ Yaryna Oleksandrivna
Author: Maksymchuk Khrystyna Yaroslavivna
Author: David Dolidze
Author : Uvarov Valentyn Oleksandrovych
Author : Kazakov Dmytro Oleksandrovych
Author : Sergey Ivanov
Author : Kostecki
DEVELOPMENT OF TERRITORY BY TRANSFORMATION BUILDING FOR
CREATING A COMFORT ENVIRONMENT:
Space design and functional adaptation
the former factory of Henry Blumenfeld
on the street. B. Khmelnitsky, 4/6 in Lviv
under the center of artistic children’s creativity and development
Author : Malyy Oleksandr Vitaliyovych
Author : Krasota Iryna Ihorivna
Author: Saliy Kateryna
Author: Vashchenko Kateryna Volodymyrivna
Author: Adamenko Adamenko
Author: Zirchuk Yevgenia Oleksandrivna
Main task: To clean up the coastal recreational area. Make it comfortable for residents of Odessa and tourists. The project is interesting because it creates comfort and irreplaceable convenience for both people living in Odessa and for numerous visitors. The landscaping under consideration allows our beautiful city to count on attracting a large number of tourists. At present, given the difficult situation in the country, the city of Odessa is the only seaside available for summer holidays and holidays. Thus, this landscaping event will be very useful and will attract new investment and profit to the city budget, and thus will allow for further development in various industries.
1. Theme: Development of the territory by transforming the building to create a comfortable environment.
2. The subject matter of the design is the territory with the existing development. The main task of the competition is to answer the questions:
– Why should this territory be developed?
– What suits or does not suit the people who are in this territory?
– How to make your stay in this territory comfortable?
– Is there a need for reconstruction?
– How to reconstruct existing buildings?
– What remediation, thermo-modernization measures will be most effective?
– How, using advanced building materials and technologies, to maximize the social and economic impact of the project?
3. The following basic variant of building transformation was used to reveal the topic:
Author: Smirnova Maria Pavlovna
Author: Svetlana Storozhuk